Typically, the first step in starting a business in Texas is the formation of the company. Texas has several legal forms of business models available, and we can assist you in choosing the appropriate entity for your new business. Our law firm can help you with the formation of:
- Texas corporations (selection of a subchapter C corporation or S corporation)
- Texas limited liability company (LLC)
- General and limited partnerships (GP or L.P.)
- Limited liability partnerships (L.L.P.)
- Professional entities - Texas professional limited liability partnerships (P.L.L.C.), Texas professional corporations (P.C.), and Professional Associations (P.A.s)
- Texas sole proprietorships (d/b/a or doing business as)
We will meet with you, learn about your business and your goals, and help you choose an entity that fits your business model and plans for the future.