Small Claims

A small claims court or justice of the peace court has limited jurisdiction, meaning that it can only hear certain cases. These types of courts cannot decide a case in which more than $10,000 is sought by the parties. They provide a less formal proceeding to settle disputes that might not warrant the expense of filing suit in district or county court.

If your business is sued in Small Claims or Justice of the Peace Court or you would like a suit filed on your behalf, we can help you! The attorneys with PP&T are able to agressively represent you in small claims court or a justice of the peace case.